Life As We Know It

 




Bits and pieces of daily life in our family

Dellenbaugh Central

Current

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

 
Sunday, April 24, 2005

Kyle has crazy hair day at preschool tomorrow. We have a great picture book called Crazy Hair Day that I'd love to send with him, but I can't find it right now. Sometimes it's a problem having children's books in every room of your house!

Ryan & Kyle have been busy, busy, busy playing together for the last couple of days. That is a good thing, even if they are very LOUD! They seem to have one project after another going all day. Yesterday they apparently built a park in the back yard and did some tricks out there, and also played some computer games together (we have a cool new I Spy game for them). Today they've been running back & forth together all day, making various plans. A few minutes ago, Ryan told me something about a "modulation control center" they're building for a "totally rad ring" (Totally Rad was the phrase on a sticker Kyle got at Sunday School this morning...), which apparently involves replacing circuits and will help make people's wishes come true. And I just heard Kyle, upstairs, saying "I need to do the specialest thing that ever has been."


 

Go to:
Dellenbaugh Central
Family Photo Album