Life As We Know It

 




Bits and pieces of daily life in our family

Dellenbaugh Central

Current

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

 
Friday, December 13, 2002

Earlier Ryan (age 4 1/3) was driving us crazy jumping around and laughing loudly with each jump--"Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!" We told him to stop that loud laughing, and he said, "That's how I communicate!"

A short time ago, he and Kyle were pretending to be dogs. After a while, Ryan stood up and threw a ball, which landed on the dining table. We told him not to throw balls in the house and he said, "I'm a dog--I don't know better."

Mark came home from work tonight wearing a new shirt. Kyle, who will just be 23 months old tomorrow, surprised us by pointing at Mark's shirt and saying, "That new!"

And a few minutes ago, Kyle came into the kitchen carrying some red paper packaging material, and saying, "red lettuce." We asked what he was going to do with it, and he said, "Things." :-)


 

Go to:
Dellenbaugh Central
Family Photo Album