|
Wednesday, August 01, 2001
Kyle is getting a tooth!! I could feel the sharp top of it protruding from his lower gums (front right) for the first time this morning. He rode sitting up in a shopping cart for the first time tonight, at Kmart. He sat up in a restaurant high chair for the first time a couple of weeks ago, at a restaurant in San Antonio. He really loved riding in the shopping cart and didn't fuss a bit!
Ryan gave us a scare tonight at Hobby Lobby, when he knocked over a 3-panel glass screen, sending it crashing down on top of himself! The glass broke...he was unscathed but very scared. Thankfully, they didn't make us pay for it--as it cost $200! Also, I probably shouldn't mention this, but he apparently ate some bird poop in the backyard yesterday, without knowing what it was...ewwww! I'm not sure what led him to stick an unknown substance in his mouth!
In other news, Ryan can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
posted by Alison at 8:57 PM
|